z

Young Writers Society

Atlantis is Rising

210 Reviews

Reviews: 210
Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:18 pm
Meep says...

Your textures are still stretching, but not quite as badly.
I think you should start working on camera angles; the door and tower are just sort of "floating in space." If you can, try making the viewpoint from a more realistic angle, so that they don't appear like they're floating in nothingness. (It can take awhile to get a knack for this, but it helps a lot.)

The textured office is good. You did really well on the urns and other pottery in both modeling and texturing.
The window looks a little unnatural. Usually there would be some sort of sill there; either extending in (towards the viewer) or out (away from the viewer).

The chair and desk could both benefit from more detail. I like the added detail of the zodiac signs there, very nice. The pen and paper are good, too. The books look a little too rounded, but I think that I see the effect that you're going for.
✖ I'm sick, you're tired. Let's dance.

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:43 am
Alteran says...

You guys are so gonna be sick of me but like i said "overly excited by everything" I started major construction today. Still haven't done a background yet cause i have to build it. But this is the outside of the cafeteria window. I took into account the angle and hopefully it doesn't lok like it's just floating there.

"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

*gestures in butterfly meme*
— BluesClues