Nona

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:52 pm
Sponson Light says...

For when things are looking suck.

Nona is about 5 foot 4 inches, short.
The idea thats playing in my head.
Shes usually the warrior/fearless tank, while her male companion is usually the fragile mage.

You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:57 am
Myth says...

Love the armour, though the shoulders remind me of the awful 80's style. The only thing that I think is wrong[?] is the X strap, the top right one needs to be a little more diagonal than straight down.
.: ₪ :.

'...'

Random avatar

Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:09 am
Sponson Light says...

Vaz'rrah

Well, I went to art allstate, got an interview, and now I'm awaiting admission (if I get it of course) into a prestige course of art at the local art college.

Awesome eh?
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:13 am
electricbluemonkey says...

Damn, the blue troll monster dude's looking pretty awesome. The shading is great. Nona's pretty good, but I don't like the outline.

How long does it take you to make one of these?
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

Random avatar

Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:25 am
Sponson Light says...

Hour or something. Yeah just a few hours.
I either start out with a penciled sketch or not, but none the less it involves some sort of outline or form.

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:05 am
Myth says...

Vaz'rrah really stands out of the picture, compared to the background which is simple and not too detailed.
.: ₪ :.

'...'

Random avatar

Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:30 am
Sponson Light says...

You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot stop Spring from coming.
— Pablo Neruda