Apprentice

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:52 am
Jennafina says...

Thanks. :) *is fixing for next draft*
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:59 am
Griffinkeeper says...

The freckles seem off. Freckles are all usually found all over the place, not just in a narrow band between the eyes and the mouth.

Does it really make sense to have this super dense band of freckles with a perfect complexion everywhere else?

The character does come out of the art though, even though most of them are sketches.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

672 Reviews

Reviews: 672
Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:02 am
Squall says...

Hrmm for some reason, I like this pic even though I really don't like freckles on characters.

The feckles gave me an idea that she was some tomboyish farm girl or something of that nature.

All I can say is nice work^^
"To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive."

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:34 am
Loose says...

well excuse me sir squallz but i have freckles and i live in the city and i am not a tomboy!

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:37 am
Jennafina says...

Wow, it took me a long time to reply.

Grif- good point. When I put them all over, though, it looked like she had the chicken pox. They're cliché freckles. :p Thanks, about the character thing.

Squallz- glad you like it! Tomboyish farm girl isn't that far off. ;)

Lucy- um.
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:43 am
Jiggity says...

Hello! I haven't read your descriptions of this character but if you can draw her as vividly as this then the descriptions will no doubt be just as good and accurate. Noicely done.

Generic I know, but how much can one say about a drawing? Hehe, good work.
Mah name is jiggleh. And I like to jiggle.

"Indecision and terror, thy name is novel." - Chiko

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Wed May 09, 2007 7:23 pm
Girl_in_pink says...

Hey i love the art, it looks like the almost cousin of manga( if u even remotely know what im tlking about)but anyways i really love it. Im in to drawinf too i love at the moment manga animie AND STUFF i might probally post some soon and i hope you will comment them also thanks( you've given me the confidence to show my work too!)

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Sun May 13, 2007 5:20 am
stirly says...

The one thing that I really noticed was the fact that they all seemed a bit flat and cardboardy. The one thing I would really reccomend is trying to work on making them seem a bit more round, as well as looking at the anatomy of the face. Though the mouth and eyebrows had a lot of expression, the eyes were lacking thereof. Just focus on the small details, and your character could really come to life. Also- play around a bit with poses. Try to give the character less of a pose, and more of an action. If the character seems as if they're being caught mid-action, they'll seem both more interesting and more realistic.
I feel the dire need to go buy tootsie rolls right now, and I can't really explain why.

Saying Why-Double-you-Ehs is inversely like saying Ah-beh-Seh (Abc)... just say yewis it's cooler.
— Anonymous