z

Young Writers Society

The Seven Deadly Sins

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:44 pm
Elizabeth says...

I just sketched them up last night, I'm going to work on them right now with coloring, because... well... Color is cool. Tell me what you think, I hope it's not too big. I just penciled it... so if there are light spots I could tell you what those are.

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:22 pm
View Likes
deleted6 says...

These are great Elizabeth. I especially like Bane aka Greed and Teron aka Anger. Be cool if you did Bane human form too hehe.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:27 am
Jennafina says...

I think you should go over all of this in pen. It might look cool if you did a black and white pattern for the backgrounds, black for lust, white for sloth, black for envy and so on. :)

Lust:
If she's not wearing anything but that strap, I think you should put it in a different place. If she is and everything underneath the strap is part of her dress, you should make that obvious. That would be another advantage of putting this in pen. You could make her dress black. :) Love her face and hair.

Sloth:
I'd make him scruffier, since he's supposed to be lazy. Also, the center of his chest is in the wrong place. It should be closer to the line.

Envy:
I always pictured envy as a girl, but that's just me. :) It would be awesome if he had really fancy clothes but was still unhappy looking. Also, it would be cool if he weren't looking straight at you, but at someone else, as if he wants what they have. Just an idea. :) I think his neck is too thick.

Anger:
Pretty awesome face! I especially like the eye and eyebrow. I'd make him a little more muscular though. Then he'd be really scary.

Vanity:
She doesn't look like she's sinned, she looks innocent. I like her dress a lot, cool pattern work. I'd change her face a little to make her look actually vain instead of just pretty.

Greed:
Awesome armor, but I would rather see his face, or at least a little more of it.

Gluttony:
What's the curly-cue?

Lust is my favorite. Vanity is cool, but she doesn't look like her sin. Nice work! ^_^
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

Random avatar

Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:36 am
View Likes
Elizabeth says...

*Bangs face on desk*
If only you knew...

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:55 am
View Likes
Jennafina says...

Knew what? 0_0 Now I want to know.
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:44 am
Alteran says...

I love it. Your proportions are really good.

and Lust looks like a slut so that really neat. :D
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

Random avatar

Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:11 am
View Likes
Elizabeth says...

*Huggles Adam*
... It's odd but, thanks for saying she looks like a slut. :D

That made my day XD

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:51 pm
View Likes
Paroxysm Effect says...

These are really great! Lust and Vanity are my favorites...they really look the part. I agree that these would look even better if you were to go over them in pen. I would also try to further accentuate the features on Gluttony and Anger--I think they could be even fatter and more irate, respectively.

Good work, though, I really like the idea.
--It is a curious thing, Cranly said dispassionately, how your mind is supersaturated with the religion in which you say you disbelieve.

-James Joyce, from A Portrait of the Artist As A Young Man

Random avatar

Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:48 am
View Likes
Elizabeth says...

No no no... Anger is a sexier version of my boyfriend... ... I couldn't make him fatter... I'd make Gluttony fatter though... but fat people aren't my forte.

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:02 am
View Likes
Loose says...

i love this!!! i love those drawings!!

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:47 am
View Likes
Myth says...

Vanity is my favourite. I agree with Jenna, she does look innocent. The only one that looks 'out-of'place' is Greed, I can't really see the greed part.
.: ₪ :.

'...'

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:18 am
View Likes
electricbluemonkey says...

Wow, nice. Can't really read the first four sinds though. You should go over it with a much darker pen.
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

Who knew Kansas City had its own branch of the Yakuza?
— Jason Sudeikis