z

Young Writers Society

Brad Returns with Better Artwork (and more shame!)

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:25 pm
-KayJuran- says...

So, just out of curiousity, is there something you are not good at? Like perhaps golf? Or water polo? Or...math? I don't know haha.

I'm pretty sure Brad can do math. ;)

Hehe, now that that's said...

*worships*

Seriously, I did art for GCSE and what I drew wasn't even half as good lol.

If you're looking for critiques, well... I can't really give them for art, or at least, not too well. There are one or two things that you could improve, but these have been said already. For example, maybe the ear on the self-portrait. Though I don't know... I think it looks okay.

Gah! I told you I can't give art crits. ;)

*flees*
"There you go - sausages à la bread!" - Blue.

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:26 am
Elizabeth says...

Freakin' better than any crap I could conjour up with mom's chili.

*Claps*

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:07 am
Jess_14 says...

Enjoy :D

236 Reviews

Reviews: 236
Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:47 am
carelessaussie13 says...

Wow.....your a way good artests..........
“To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world.” - Freya Stark

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:30 pm
Emma says...

Did you actually do this? It's pretty good.

614 Reviews

Reviews: 614
Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:37 pm
Swires says...

Well he wouldnt post it if he didnt do it lol.

Yeah its really good art.
Previously known as "Phorcys"
Witherwings Harry Potter RPG

683 Reviews

Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:41 pm
Emma says...

Well, he's posted photos that aren't him. I guess I'm a bit of an overthinker at times. When someone does something like that; you can't actually trust them again.

614 Reviews

Reviews: 614
Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:43 pm
Swires says...

Oh...
Previously known as "Phorcys"
Witherwings Harry Potter RPG

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:05 pm
Crysi says...

We're not starting this debate again, kids. *gives stern look*

Brad, these are really cool. :) Inspiring, too. I kinda wanna break out my colored pencils now...
Love and Light

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:10 am
luna_the_shiekah says...

Hell, what aren't you good at? Math, poetry. You can even draw! And unless your portrait was drawn to say mask the fact you're hideous, you are apparently attractive as well. For shame.

Though I do really like the vivid colors you used for the second piece. It makes me want to drink soda. Sprite should learn from it for their Sublymonal campaign.
I cannot name this
I cannot explain this
and I really don't want to
just call me shameless.

-Ani Di Franco "Shameless"

683 Reviews

Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:40 pm
Emma says...

Sorry Crysi.

Random avatar

Reviews: 11
Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:56 pm
sevendeadlysins says...

*Gasp* They are just really amazing.
Lots of love from... The Gothic little fairy x

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:21 am
mandylynn16 says...

I know only one other person who is this excellent at art work, my best fiend's dad. And I really admire him, because people who can draw this well impress me. of course, I don't know you, but still...I still admire your talent. You have awesome talent, and I hope you continue with art.

When I first looked at the self-portrait, I thought it was taken with a didgital camera, I seriously did. Already having read your intro, I knew it was drawn, but I still thought it was a digital picture at the beginning. I really don't even know what to say about it, it's just really good, excellent, really.

The second one, I loved. It was so abstact and fun. I enjoy stuff like this, because i have so much fun looking for all the details, and seeing all the colors. I love colors. But while it was much fun to see, it also exhibited your talent, which I found amazing. It was an exciting work, and showed off your fine talent at the same time.

Very excellent, indeed.

Nicely done!
"The test of literature is, I suppose, whether we ourselves live more intensely for the reading of it."
-Elizabeth Drew

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:50 am
TellATaleForTwo says...

Wow. I am utterly speechless. I didn't notice your little blurb at the top at first so i just went straight to the pictures. I thought the first was a photo! My favorite though is the second one. I love the beautiful array of colors!
i hope you do a lot more.
"Theoretically, if you go to the past in the future, then your future lies in the past. This is a picture of you in the future - in the past."

~Kate and Leopold

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:13 am
Riedawriter23 says...

Ooo self portrait? I may have already said this but Brad you're a hot stud! 8) lol. These are really, really good. I didn't know that you could draw which is really said since I'm your biggest fan. :( I'm going to have to make it a goal to read everything you've written and see everything you've drawn. *looks at all you've written and drawn* and that'll take me a while but I'm working on it. XD

Really nice. Great job! I really like the last that reminds me of these cards I used to collect, they had drawing that made you think all over them. I'm thinking you displayed fantasy Brad.... lol

-Rieda
I love, love.
*This wonderful crit is brought to you by CCF!*

The first thing I do when I have a good quote is always to put a goat in it. uwu
— Liminality