z

Young Writers Society

Some Photographs

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:07 am
Elizabeth says...

... Yeah... I took all of these within the past two years (at least from what I recall that's how old they are) and I hope you enjoy them, starting with the most recent one I have:

1. Me and Dan were walking home because they cancelled everything because it snowed. I can't imagine having Greg and Rachel ski in the snow! How horrible! *Rolls eyes* I just stopped underneath a tree suddenly and looked up and took this picture:

2. Here is one that we took while driving up a mountian on Hawaii. I can't rememeber the location or mountian but when I do I'll post it here... It was like... touching heaven. And if I didn't have my inhaler with me I would still be there:

3. Hawaiian sunset. If anybody lives there then I envy you. I was all alone in the room and when I saw this I just had to take a picture of it. My parents left the camera in the room so yeah, I got lucky on that one. They thanked me with ice cream. I love the colors but I don't like how it is, because I had to zoom in because it was fading quickly:

4. Oh my goodness! This is one of the most beautiful shots I've ever taken before! It was so centered and it was just absolutely... perfect! Dolphins rock:

5./6./7./8. Here are some of Minnehaha Falls that I took in eighth grade... I think they're all pretty beautiful. The last one is of the calmer river before it merges into the area where the waterfall is cascading down on. ... Cascading:

That is all the unadvanced, sucky photos I have... So yeah, go ahead.
Not like ANYBODY looks at my stuff though :P

Edit: Sorry for the large ones!... They don't get any smaller for some reason!

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:55 am
Cassandra says...

They're all so pretty! Way better than anything I've ever taken...I'm so envious of you and Dan. You take such lovely pictures! :D
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:25 am
deleted6 says...

These are beautiful i love waterfalls i love water all together hehe.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:07 am
sabradan says...

I think the second one (the one with the fog) and the second waterfall ones are the best. I think with a little bit of formal training, or at least reading up on composition, and a little experimenting you could be a really good photographer someday. Personally, I prefer B/W but whatever works for you.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:48 pm
Elizabeth says...

Yeah I saw your black and whites and I loved them... I envious of you!!! I could expiriment with the computer, changing the colors and such... that's the best I can do now. :)

Thanks

Random avatar

Reviews: 333
Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:16 pm
emotion_less says...

nice pictures liz! they're not bad for amateur photos. i like the fog one a lot. the sunset one would probably have been better if you had wider lens (which are really expensive...) so that picture would be less pixely. still they're all pretty good.

"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."
— William Shakespeare