z

Young Writers Society

piano covers by bean!

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:13 am
View Likes
starbean says...

Lately I've acquired the skill of arranging my own versions of my favorite piano songs, and I really like how they've turned out so I'm going to start posting them here!
Table of Contents:
1: Never Enough from the Greatest Showman Never Enough
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
Last edited by starbean on Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
she/her————pro-life————Christian————climber of rocks, trees, and rooftops----reader of poetry, Antoine de Saint Exupery, Pam Munoz Ryan, and Anthony Doerr
"She is too fond of books, and it has turned her brain." -Louisa May Alcott

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:33 am
View Likes
starbean says...

Never Enough from the Greatest Showman!
https://voca.ro/17xDZGTYZ0rF
she/her————pro-life————Christian————climber of rocks, trees, and rooftops----reader of poetry, Antoine de Saint Exupery, Pam Munoz Ryan, and Anthony Doerr
"She is too fond of books, and it has turned her brain." -Louisa May Alcott

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.
— RazorSharpPencil