Young Writers Society

Omni's Banners and Graphics

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:32 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Hi, so I don't actively make art in the traditional sense, but I do a lot of image and gif editing. So, I figured I would compile some here, both as an archive for me and to share some of my favorite ones with you lovely peeps.

Created in 2022

Roleplay Banner for HQ: Atlas Rising

ImageImage
ImageImage
Badges for LSS Round II. In order: Finals Badge, Bronze Badge, Silver Badge, Gold Badge

Promo and Roleplay Banner for Lux Academy

Roleplay Month Banner and DungeonMaster Daily Bounty image

I created all the banners for Roleplay Month 2022 and all DungeonMaster Daily Bounties. For the daily bounties, I had a template of what I wanted to do, and all I had to do was find a cute gif that somewhat made sense for the bounty. If I were to do the bounties again, I'm not sure I would make them with gifs xD that's a lot of gifs >.>

Character banner for Railyn in Lux Academy (click here to see them all)

Banners for LMS Round VI

Novel cover for Silver and Silk

I'm pretty proud of this cover for Silver and Silk. I wanted to make something fairly simplistic but also high quality -- enough to look like a book cover that you would see at a book store. It looks simple to make but it was definitely a lot of meddling to make sure I had it just right.

And that's it for this year! Well, mostly. I think, if you look through my designs, you may find that I've done more around the site but I shall leave that for you to discover!
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.
— Captain James T. Kirk