Young Writers Society

Majen

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:40 pm
Pivot_Master says...

Heres an opener
explanation:
That majens brother commiting suicide after reciving threats from majens enemys to give majen up
The person at the end is majen before he begins his adventure
http://img101.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... nerkb9.gif

37 Reviews

Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:16 pm
Pivot_Master says...

Episode 1:
Haunted by the memoirs of his brother ,Majen decides to visit the sight of his death stunned as he finds the blood not even wiped away he fires on Jinn the scientist (Man who comes from the left) But that is not the end . Majens enemys come to kill Majen for trying to seek revenge on them but do not count on majens new magic
http://img392.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... de1eq9.gif
Sorry for the uncropped view And i understand how choppy it ends trust me it looked better on the actual frames as i made them.

Join us next time on the adventure of a lifetime and we follow Majen on his magical adventures

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:37 pm
Snoink says...

Hehehe... I'm rating this an R for graphic violence. ;)

This is interesting! I haven't seen a story here that has been played out like this before, in animated gifs. I half-thought they were flash before. ;)

I will say hat in the first one, he had really beefy legs. But still. :P

Interesting stuff! :D
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:43 am
Sponson Light says...

With such simple figures, you could at least fine tune the animations. Less choppy, things happening at the same time instead of one after the other.

Things like what youre doing is good though.
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

37 Reviews

Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:53 am
Pivot_Master says...

Well with the more custom figures its hard to not make it choppy and another thing would be the way it saves in GIF. it makes it choppy as a executioner

He he Jonathan Witts Rated : R
thanks snoink

“I'd much rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea.”
— Carrie Bradshaw