z

Young Writers Society

Red Claire Apple

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:32 am
Sponson Light says...

It has an alpha-transparency layer, so those who cant see .png formats wont.
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:47 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

Nice, i like the style you got going here. Colored in photoshop? or was this markers? (i suck at both)

How long did it take you to do this? (give a guestimate)

the Length of the limbs seem about right, the fore-arm muscle on her left arm seems a tad large. The face is good. You're noticibly improving on drawing girls. The hair is... SHINEY! (nice shading, looks like hair too, no wigs involved). Her right hand holding the apple i think is the best part of the picture.
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:57 am
Myth says...

The hand holding the apple looks awkward and the hair merges with the tree trunk. Apart from that I like it, it is really nice.
.: ₪ :.

'...'

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:03 pm
Sponson Light says...

The head is a little large on purpose, though. But the lump on her left forearm urks me too.

Colored in Flash MX. Markers cant provide this sort of transitionary effect done with the sky.

Finally, I shoulda changed the color of the tree to differentiate... I fixed it up yesterday on the account of someone noticing other things to fix.

You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:39 am
Karma says...

I like it a LOT!
My Karma Ran Over My Dogma
^------^
( 0 . 0 )
---------
Meow

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:42 am
Via says...

I like it, too. It's all like....cartoon-like but not at the same time.

I love the colors.
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.
— Bram Stoker