z

Young Writers Society

Cyvain's Art/Photography

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:55 pm
Cyvain87 says...

Braving posting my drawings and photography here for critique to help me improve my skills. Hope you all enjoy looking at them too.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:30 pm
View Likes
Cyvain87 says...

This is the first ever truly good photograph (or so I felt) I took during a photography lesson I did at school. It was taken with a manual black and white film camera. I also developed the film and printed the image onto photo paper myself. I was very pleased with myself.

This is also posted on my DeviantArt account. Image

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.
— RazorSharpPencil