Oodles of Doodles II

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:34 pm
Sponson Light says...

Whats in my sketch book? This!
Click teh thumbnailz!
ImageImageImageImage

You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:14 pm
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

WOOO go geoffery!
Good doodles.
Photoshop for some?
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

Random avatar

Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:28 pm
Sponson Light says...

Photoshop to resize/readjust contrast/brightness.

Otherwise, just markers.
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

375 Reviews

Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:42 pm

Nice, i suck with anything having to do with coloring.

Do you draw the entire thing in markers or pencil sketch before? any drafts?

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

Random avatar

Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:47 pm
Sponson Light says...

Sketch in pencil, and I mean sketch. No details, just shapes and blobs (for the warlock one). Then I proceeded and inked it with detail.

Then I scavanged my house for any markers, I came up with really bad markers and highlighters. Started coloring and there we go.

For the other colored one, the white guy was presketched then markered. The asian and black guys were just markered. Excuse my basic terms used to describe.

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:52 pm
Elizabeth says...

That warlock is pretty awesomely colored. I can't look at the thumbnails though, I don't know why but the parental blocks say they are bad for my teenage brain. I do really like the warlock, he's magical.

Random avatar

Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:56 am
Sponson Light says...

The thumbnails are quite large, so Im not sure how else to post them but to post them.

I guess screen stretching is the way to go?

ImageImage
ImageImage

Random avatar

Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:19 pm
Sponson Light says...

An Old Character, anyone wanna color him?

375 Reviews

Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:44 am

maybe, something little easier than the zombie masses picture i took on. So ill try, but most likely not this week (exams)

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:38 am
Myth says...

I love the warlock and the samurai! The colouring is great and the hatching on the samurai.
.: ₪ :.

'...'

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:21 pm
Sureal says...

I can't colour (never tried), but I was bored, and so decided to butcher your artwork (especially the face ;)) with my clumsy colouring 8).

I wrote the above just for you.

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:04 am
Elizabeth says...

Christ you doodle better than I do!
I hate you so much :P
Heh, but oh well. I liked these
I might use that parinoid guy as a character in my comic on Comic Club on Monday... I should totally post one of my Comics here soon... heh ... hehee

Random avatar

Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:12 am
Sponson Light says...

I guess I forgot to mention Ken'tel isnt a night elf.

What paranoid guy?

134 Reviews

Reviews: 134
Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:30 pm
Empress Kat says...

nifty nifty nifty. This style looks so familiar... or I'm a tad bit crazy.
Plan B is always "Die Trying."

Random avatar

Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:56 am
Sponson Light says...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— Someone Incredibly Noncommittal