z

Young Writers Society

A Few Things

263 Reviews

Reviews: 263
Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:04 pm
Lollipop says...

Wow! I wish I could like that. I'm not very good at people. The shading is excellent so is the whole picture. I bet in a few years, I'll see one of your pictures in an art magazine or something and I'll say
"Oh! I gave that person a comment,"
Keep working, you've definetely got potential!
Bye
Lollipop :D
Way hay!!!!

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:24 pm
Areida says...

Beautiful....just beautiful. I could never draw something that good....they're awesome.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

Random avatar

Reviews: 241
Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:47 pm
Harley says...

i can only see the first one, but it's really excellent! i love how the lines are quite simple yet the colouring adds detail. ooh look at me the art critic lol. i wish i could see the second one!!

263 Reviews

Reviews: 263
Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:02 pm
Lollipop says...

I couldn't see the second one either but the first was bloody amazing! And I mean it!
Way hay!!!!

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:37 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

this is a beautiful picture, very realistic, and just how i like pictures to be done, was this just a random thought, or was it based on somthing...
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

Random avatar

Reviews: 67
Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:48 am
The Silent Aviator says...

Very nice! :)
I know someone with a deviantart account;but his work pales in comparison.

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:50 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

who is it, what is deviart anyway, i dont really know what it is sorry for being a little ignorant...
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— -Apple Inc.