z

Young Writers Society

Free For Allz

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:31 pm
Sponson Light says...

Im not to awfully skilled with computer graphics, doesnt hurt trying/practicing though. hopefully.

Heres the deviant art link if you wanna leave a comment.
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/41030058/
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:37 pm
Snoink says...

Not bad, though I like the background better than the man. The man looks slightly deformed. XD
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:06 am
Myth says...

The guy looks really odd. The background was more interesting to look at especially if you squint.
.: ₪ :.

'...'

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:50 pm
Elizabeth says...

He looks a shadow with a really small lump between his legs, but I'm just being perverdily observant. I liked the background though :)

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:59 am
Sponson Light says...

there is a lump, and I dont know why its there. or how it even got there...
the background, quite honestly, I dont like at all.
and this isnt just my usual brooding artist thing.
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

76 Reviews

Reviews: 76
Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:16 am
View Likes
deleted says...

I like the lump... I like the backround... I like the 'bleeding eye'.

what totally freaks me out though?

that F**KING hand!! What the hell is up with that freaky hand. I am going to have night mares about the hand, i just know it. It is like some sort of oblong cow utter.

FIX THAT HAND!

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:54 am
Fishr says...

Actually, I like everything about the picture. The colors skewing together project a lively and spirited background. Then we have the man hopping from one side to the next, which adds more energy to the piece. As for the man itself, he reminds me of a more coherent Picasso.

I think the picture itself is fantastic, and shouldn't be altered at all. I especially love the light shining through the eyes. It's like the man's a ghost, hopping to his next destiny, searching for a purpose in life.

Very cool picture, Sponson!
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:21 pm
Elizabeth says...

SlickJimmy wrote:I like the lump... I like the backround... I like the 'bleeding eye'.

what totally freaks me out though?

that F**KING hand!! What the hell is up with that freaky hand. I am going to have night mares about the hand, i just know it. It is like some sort of oblong cow utter.

FIX THAT HAND!

I didn't even notice that *get's scared*

When something is broken, it can be fixed.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe