z

Young Writers Society

Let me draw you something

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:51 pm
Holysocks says...

This is one of those SPUR of the moment things. Do you want something drawn for yourself? A character, a house, a tree? I don't know. I'm open to anything. If you haven't seen my art before and you'd like to, let me know and I'll put some up here. Right now I'm too lazy.

WARNING: I procrastinate a lot. Also things probably won't turn out the way you want them too- but I'll try. This is mostly an experiment, so if you'd like to be a test dumby, step right up!

UH, if you want a character, or something specific, remember to give me a description- I'd be fine with just an paragraph from your story describing them if you'd like, or something. Also character's might be cartoony if I feel like it or if you don't specify that you want more realistic. Honestly, I really want to re-do a lot of requests if things are not what people want... because a) I'm having fun and want the freedom to play around a few times maybe, and b) because I want y'all to like the finished result.

I can't promise anything though. This is an experiment. And sometimes things just look very terrible. XP

I don't do anime. You can request it and I can try but, ah, it generally doesn't work and I don't find it very entertaining to draw... But you never know I suppose, AFTER ALL, THIS IS AN EXPERIMENT.

Did I scare everyone away already? :/ Don't be shy!

EDIT: Also if say, you have a poem that's an interesting concept, and you want to see it interpreted as art- LEMME AT IT!
Last edited by Holysocks on Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
100% autistic

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:54 pm
View Likes
Hattable says...

This is mostly an experiment, so if you'd like to be a test dumby, step right up!

who you callin' a dumby;-;

*pokes about requests prior to dis*
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink