Young Writers Society

MSPaintt Commissions

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:08 pm
View Likes
Hattable says...

I'M STILL DOING THESE, DON'T WORRY.

It's terribly coincidental that the moment I start charging points for requests, I disappear somewhat. >.> But don't worry, I'm not trying to cheat anyone. I've just been really busy and quite stressed recently (and even though this was meant to help de-stress me a bit, it's not really working at the moment.)

I've got a load of commissions to get to, and I plan to get to each and every one of them as quickly as I can, don't worry. Not sure how fast "quickly" is. >.>
I did have to stop doing them in order of time requested (chronological order? Yeah, sure.) because some are more difficult than others and I don't want this thread to just die off or anything, so... >.> Yee.

Don't worryyyy. If you requested something, I'll get to it. JUST GIMME TIME. DUN KILL MEH. *please* ;-;
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:58 pm
Pretzelstick says...

Could you please draw for me a white christmas, with a sleigh sliding down a hill on one side and a snowman like Olaf built on the other side. i want to pretend that it could be a white christmas 'twas just hope.

Thanks!
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:55 pm
View Likes
lostthought says...

I MOST HUMBLY REQUEST THAT YOU DRAW

Edgar Allan Crow
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

"MY SOUL IS A GREY ABYSS"
-QueenOfHearts

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:41 pm
View Likes
Hattable says...

@Stranger, I finally got to it. You're welcome.
Attachments
mspaintt_strange3.png
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

522 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 522
Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:17 am
Lavvie says...

Lavvie (dressed as Marie Antoinette) drowning in a bottle of French wine while she stuffs her face with rose-flavoured macarons.

(Will transfer points to you tomorrow.)

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss