z

Young Writers Society

Artistic Socks

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:53 pm
Dustbunny14 says...

Whoa... I had no idea you were the artiste! Quite a great one at that! I love the giraffe one!! My painting skills are so bad though XD try as I might, whatever artistic talent I have lies only in lead.
David, you're going to die!
-Rayne

No, no, I don't do online surveys.
- David Echoe

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:14 am
View Likes
Holysocks says...

Haha, thanks @Dustbunny14! I'm the same- lead is my jam. Well, lead and coloured lead... and other stuff. But painting is definitely not my forté- though I've discovered I don't mind paiting "mural" type things.
100% autistic

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:16 pm
View Likes
captainearth says...

your a good artist
Spoiler! :
i'm not a captain :P

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:52 pm
PancakeandWaffle says...

Heyo! I LOVE your unique artistic style and wide imagination. Good job!
Waffle~

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:13 am
View Likes
Holysocks says...

I know I'm late by a couple months, but thanks guys! c:

So I've been playing with some digital art lately. I used to avoid it because I don't like how pixel-y it looked, and how... flat digital art generally looks, to me. But that's my opinion, of course. ANYWAYS, my dad has a lovely art tablet that he never really uses, so I decided to give it a try. I'm now addicted to all the colours. My goodness. I don't care about the pixels, as long as I can keep these colours forever and ever.

So I did some graffiti:

You can see my first attempt failed, and then I got a new idea and it worked all right. I love graffiti art, it's SO colourful and beautiful and words <3
100% autistic

Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero