z

Young Writers Society

RPG Map Attempt

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:59 pm
Caesar says...

I'll try to reproduce it in GIMP at some point in time. GIMP is a lot better for this stuff anyway.

http://i.imgur.com/kvZLkuZ.jpg
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:15 pm
Zolen says...

Gimp is easier to make stuff on as its more user friendly. However if you want a image that can scale up and down without loosing quality (which is useful for a rpg map) inkscape is better.
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:19 pm
Caesar says...

it is so. Funnily I find inkscape easier, but maybe that's because I haven't learned gimp properly xD
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

208 Reviews

Reviews: 208
Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:05 am
rhiasofia says...

It's so cute! Am I allowed to call it cute? Can maps be cute? Well, I'm going to call it cute anyways.
Your head is a living forest full of song birds
~E. E. Cummings

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— -Apple Inc.