z

Young Writers Society

Geoffry the Rock

Random avatar

Reviews: 241
Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:11 pm
Harley says...

i can't see that last post - is it another cartoon? if so, somebody send it to me!

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:49 pm
Rincewind says...

Sponson my friend.
Could you please please please post the comic I did? I know this is your thread, but it is a fan strip afterall!
:lol:
~The bandit’s body slumped to the ground, knees hitting first,followed by the rest.His dead weight pushed dust into the air in a swirling cloud.The blood flowed from his head,splicing like river canals,delaying slightly on pebbles before flowing on through the street.~

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:38 am
Crysi says...

OMG. I AM NOW ADDICTED TO THIS STRIP. ^_^

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:45 am
Sponson Light says...

Oh... this... I thought... I...

its on hiatus...

Rincewind did this! Go congratumalate him.

You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

594 Reviews

Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:02 am
Crysi says...

*blinks* THE MUSHROOM'S NAME IS SAM?!

Oi. I think you just offended like four people on the forum lol. Although I'm a pyro, so I wouldn't really mind burning... Did I tell you about the time I was eating a sandwich and decided to play with the candle in front of me?

Random avatar

Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:58 pm
Sponson Light says...

Did I ever mention that I once thought the microwave oven was the microwave? And the hot pocket was in the microwave for 30 minutes? And it melted the plate and was burning?
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

127 Reviews

Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:04 pm
Rincewind says...

haha, thanks man.
~The bandit’s body slumped to the ground, knees hitting first,followed by the rest.His dead weight pushed dust into the air in a swirling cloud.The blood flowed from his head,splicing like river canals,delaying slightly on pebbles before flowing on through the street.~

594 Reviews

Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:44 pm
Crysi says...

Sponson Light wrote:Did I ever mention that I once thought the microwave oven was the microwave? And the hot pocket was in the microwave for 30 minutes? And it melted the plate and was burning?

LOL that just made my day. So awesome.

Reminds me of the time when I went to warm up some cream cheese... I put the whole thing in the microwave, foil wrapper and all... The sparks were pretty, but I figured I probably shouldn't do that again lol.

Random avatar

Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:25 pm
Sponson Light says...

Yeah, whoppers used to have foil wrapping around it. So I was microwaved the burger, foil and all.

The microwave flashed ifferent colors.

594 Reviews

Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:54 pm
Crysi says...

*nods* Isn't it pretty? Lol, I was afraid to touch the foil after. Thought I'd be shocked. So I threw a towel over it before taking it out lol. :roll:

ANYWAY. Point is, the strip rocks.

Random avatar

Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:11 am
Sponson Light says...

flash Mx, testing somefing

http://img313.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... ash1va.swf

127 Reviews

Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:29 am
Rincewind says...

Holy crap!
Sponson, you have to make a comic stripcartoon. I don tthink I've ever seen that.
It would be like that game for SNES and Genesis called Comix Zone.
It would look awesome if there were jokes and Geforry moved around behind the panels.
Oooohhh.
You are already pretty good, you could update some of your strips into cartoon form.

Maybe you're already ten steps ahead of me...

Random avatar

Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:30 am
Sponson Light says...

Jordan: oh ok well i always like the top parts above the cartoon anyway
Spoons: one of them had "thanks: department of motor vehicles, no thanks: department of motor vehicles
Jordan: yeah i remember that one
Spoons: the next one is gonna be "no thanks: friends"
Jordan: do you even know what the cartoon is gonna be yet?
Spoons: cartoon?
Spoons: err
Spoons: its probably gonna be animated segments
Spoons: just for the hell of it

"Jordan" is a buddy of mine I met online, other name is Saiyan, you might remember him back when you were Fable.
and Im Spoons.

127 Reviews

Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:34 am
Rincewind says...

Gotcher, I remember vaguely.
I used Flash tons when I was still in school. I would skip class to make cartoons. I took a lot of sprite shhets from games, and animated them and make cartoons that look like video game.
I also made south park cartoons.
I also drew a lot of my own.
I wish I had it now, if I didn't have a crap ass modem I would most likely have it as we speak, and be making sweet cartoon magic along side you.

Random avatar

Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:38 am
Sponson Light says...

Ill only animate the stuff thats actually worth it.

Excuse me I have never *lied* about a character I just don't tell the truth
— AceassinOfTheMoon