z

Young Writers Society

photographs

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:26 pm
silverSUNLIGHTx says...

These pictures are so very gorgeous! You have serious talent! Nature pictures are my absolute favorite, tres beau.

My favorites are numbers three and five.

I love number three because of the perspective, how you shot it up the tree. And the sunlight through the branches gives it a warmer feel.

Number five is great because of the sky, it's so blue and appealing in contrast to the tree.

Nice job, keep snapping. :]

-jade.
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:21 pm
savetheoceans says...

0_0 Wow! I didn't expect to get all these wonderful reviews about my photographs! Thank you, everyone, so much! It's greatly appreciated, especially since I tend to doubt my ability to capture certain shots. As for all the critiques, and flaws about the above photographs, I definitely see what you mean. Looking back at these photographs, I see where the lighting works, and where it doesn't. I also noticed that some pictures look flat because of it.

Again, Thanks so much! I'll be adding more photographs soon :)
"Destiny is not a matter of change, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."
- William Jennings Bryan

This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes