Reviews: 34
Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:02 pm
x-tears-x says...

WOOOOOOOOW.

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:39 am
Kepe says...

I really thought 8, 9 and 14 were fantastic. I have a sudden urge to see the ocean :-)

195 Reviews

Reviews: 195
Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:27 pm
PsychicNinja says...

Hello.

These are great.
The first one has great water effects and nice color. I would have gotten a more outward angle instead on a straight down one, but it still looks nice.

The next one is awesome. The horizon at the water looks a bit sideways, and therefore takes away some of the attention to the sun. I also wouldn't have gotten that much of the sand in the picture.

I think the name of the photo definetly fits the third one. The darkness of the clouds really contrasts from the color of the sun, which is nice. This is very good. This is my favorite.

This next one is good, but the sun is a bit too high up in the picture. I would have put a little more border on the top of the sun. It has some deep colors, and the silhoutte of the person is very good.

The silhouttes are good in this one, too, but the sun is like half-in and half-out of the photo. I think you should have either put more of the sun in the picture or just taken it out completely. The colors on the clouds are very beautiful.

The next one is very nice. It's a bit dark, but i think that makes the sun stand out more. Good work.

On the last one I would have put more of the sand in and less of the sky. Or make them both have equal porportions in the pic. The depth is very good, though.

I would definetly recommend framing some of these!!

Keep on taking photos,
~Timea
"Look, Ma. No hands"
"You haven't got a ma."
"Maybe a nice old lady will adopt me. I'm very loveable."
―Fi and Darman

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:20 pm
Damsel.in.distress says...

Simply SUPERB!! Most people seem to grudge the humans in teh photos, but I really liked those only! xD

I especially looved picture No.11, and it's hard to believe that these pics were actually taken in India!

Brava!

* Rushes to give a well- deserved gold star*
I am what I am and that's something you can't be :)

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:48 pm
Katemabob says...

oh wao.
They are Stunning. :P I really like the last one. :D And the second last one. :)
And the second one. THAYRE PURDY !
P. S. I like your cat avatar.
Be crazy, be wild, be silly...
Because life is too short to be cool.

Shady's wall is now the Randomosity forum in a nut shell
— alliyah