z

Young Writers Society

Do you want something drawn?

263 Reviews

Reviews: 263
Fri May 13, 2005 4:34 pm
Lollipop says...

OK Harley. I love doing dragons and detailed things. It should all be on here soon! In the body outlines, do you just want smaller versions of the ones at school and do you want male or femlae bodys?

~Lollipop~

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Sun May 15, 2005 4:36 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

huge black, red, and gold dragon, man in full spykey armour (same colour) no helmet, long hair, make his face cool, big sword on back, holdig reings to dragon helmet held or holding a huge silver lance

make the dragon really cool

263 Reviews

Sun May 15, 2005 7:30 am
Lollipop says...

KK Dargquon. Everyone, hold on a while longer. I think I'll finish all this work first and then scan them all at once to save time.

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:10 pm
Sponson Light says...

Lollipop wrote:Would anyone like a me to draw a picture for them?. Anything at all. If you want it coloured, tell me! I'll get on here as soon as possible!

~Lollipop~

Yes! An ork warboss riding in a battlewagon!
Ork warboss I would like to have a bionic eye, an arm thats been replaced with a chainsaw, and the other one is holding a rapid fireing mechanism (not like modern guns)
Use your Imagination
Non Colored.
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:33 pm
Emma says...

:shock:

lollipop would be able to draw that no problem!! xD

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:36 pm
you_really_suck says...

ok this will sound preety f'ed up but...
can you make me a pic of a guy on a jackhammer running over little pink bunnies.....
mwhahahahaha if you can thanks
Meat is Murder

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:42 pm
deleted6 says...

I would like a brave night fully armored in plate-mail, with a helmet in his hand with a visor use your imaiginataion for that an in the other hand a sword held high that Will be a long sword a Celtic decoration on the sword an his shield shaped like a kite any design leaning agaist him and he will be quite tall blond hair a scar down his eye ,and a tattoo of an arrow on his forehead, and behind him his noble steed, sorry if this is too hard but tell if it is and any background you think well fit in
Last edited by deleted6 on Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

263 Reviews

Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:39 pm
Lollipop says...

kk everyone. Sorry they are taking sooooo long, it's just that I was doing some Kingdom Hearts pics and got a bit distracted. Im really sorry! :cry:
Way hay!!!!

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:16 pm
Crysi says...

That's fine! I'm sure they'll be worth the wait. :D
Love and Light

Random avatar

Reviews: 40
Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:15 am
Kilty says...

Okay, I really hope I am not burdening you (I always feel that way when someone has tons of other things to do) but when you get time, could you draw a Viking girl in full armor, with a round sheild? Doesn't matter if it's coloured or not.

Thanks a ton!

263 Reviews

Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:53 am
Lollipop says...

Alrighty! kk, sponson light, yours will take the longest because I dont normally draw mechanical things but I'll give it my best shot kk!!
Way hay!!!!

263 Reviews

Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:18 pm
Lollipop says...

Hey everyone! These pictures will have to go on hold just now cause I've got a stupid picture to do for a calender at school and then I'm going to France on holiday. I'm really sorry, please don't hate me! :cry:
Way hay!!!!

Random avatar

Reviews: 241
Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:36 pm
Harley says...

what calendar?

263 Reviews

Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:40 pm
Lollipop says...

I don't know! My art teacher said something about it and then told me to do a picture for it. I was like " What, you din't even give me a chance to say no!!! :x "
Way hay!!!!

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:03 pm
Elizabeth says...

You really suck, you really rule.
LMAO.
Haha, well I can't htink now, I'll tell you after I'm watchign this Johnny Depp movie...

WAIT

I was a great white shark swimming over a person who is swimming under them, and looking up...

I picture it well.. but the shark doesn't eat her. no , it's full and randy on whale blubber :P

True belonging doesn’t require you to change who you are, it requires you to be who you are.
— Brené Brown