Beheaded Behemoth (Shirt Art)

17 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 240
Reviews 33
Alrighty, I'll keep that in mind. ;) Gracias!
"I can have oodles of charm when I want to." --Kurt Vonnegut Jr.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 67823
Reviews 254
You are scary. Sorry I meant your drawing are scary. XD
I guess you either love the word Behemoth or you love the creatures itself. Well the behemoth word is fun to say. Isn't it? BEHEMOTH. Cool. xP
Oh and for the shirt. It is awesome. I want one. How can i get one?
Keep up the great work. (:
Are you living for the things you are praying for?



Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.
— Captain James T. Kirk