Smoking Kills

17 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 23925
Reviews 570
Oh wow, this is awesome. I love how you've done the smoke and how delicate and wispy it looks. I don't really have any criticisms, I just wish I could do graphics like this!
Matt.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1081
Reviews 73
Wow, I really liked this. I like the idea of smoking kills, and how you made the smoke coming out of the cigarette creates a skull in midair. I wish that I could use graphic design, but I'm just a photographer, so I have to complement you on your skills. Amazing job at this, keep it up.

Tyler.
"Is this the real life, or is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality."

-Queen



For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle