Ranga

3 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 12621
Reviews 83
My drawing of a red-headed girl. Hopefully you can see it without too much blur. :) Sorry it's so huge.

Nother.jpg
Nother.jpg (435.13 KiB) Viewed 164 times
{Insert witty and/or memorable movie quotes here} [Give credit so I don't die by lawyer]

{Follow up with mention of worth-while activity that betters the YWS community}

{Insert link to activity}

{Insert well-humoured internet bribery to entice viewers to join in the activity}




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 3590
Reviews 30
Now thats what i call a true red head :)
awsome work my friend, the blind fold part was very interesting
you decided to name your sketch?

Yours truly
-Stephene
Message me if you want to talk :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 44887
Reviews 816
Hey, Durrie!
You might want to try resizing this so it's easier for us to see and comment on. Try these links:
topic59687.html <-- Resize with photobucket.
topic67812.html <-- Resize without photobucket.

Overall, it's a pretty nice picture. What medium did you use? Red pen? marker? colored pencil?
Also, what is the little symbol/thing on her cheek? Is some sort of marking of a kind? It's kinda neat. ^^
The blindfold is nicely done, however I think the ears aren't portioned right. It's a tad bit blurry so I can't really see the deatails in here but I think it's nicely done and I'm guessing you spent a lot of time on this.

Good job,
-Shear
There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
-W. Somerset Maugham



Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink