Art inspired by music

4 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 368
Reviews 456
My first time at drawing free style :) (all inspired by music)

(Inspired by blanme it on the alcohol- by T.I. (I think) )
Image
Bottle says: Blame it on the alcohold.
Image

(Inspired by True Beauty by Mandisa)
Image
In and out side the heart it says: True beauty
Image

(Inspired by Put you in a song by Keith Urban)
Image
Image
Image

Don't be too harsh pretty please :) , but all opinions are welcome
Have an awesomeday,
Tiffany
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 4572
Reviews 43
These are pretty good. I just have a few suggestions. For the bud light, the bottle was pretty small and you left alot of blank space. Also, the bud light bottles look nothing like that but I do love the shadow. The portrait of teh girl was so and so. Her body was oddly proportioned and hair is a bit plain. I do love the beuaty thing though. My favorite one is the music. The notes look like actualy books, though the girl is a bit cartoonish and un life like.

Still, these are great for the first time and I'm looking forward for your other drawings.

Lots of :smt049, Nepo!
This Months Disney Film: Beauty And The Beast

~Is It Wrong That I Find The Beast More Attractive As An Actual Beast Then His Human Prince Form?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 368
Reviews 456
They are suppose to be cartoonish, and i didn't want the bottle to look like a real bud light just something related to alcohol. But, I guess you could get the picture without it saying bud light.
Thanks for the review :)
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1700
Reviews 11
Interesting drawings I can tell that the music inspired you,
although you could use more detail in your drawings, with the addition of some more detail it could really bring a lot more life to your cartoons.
happy drawing
ItJustEmilie!



You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen.
— Arcticus