Thats really good! No way could I draw and colour in something like that on the normal paint! And how come you got chapter pictures in your Harry Potter books? I got none! Hmpf...
i know it magic (little pun their) my book has none what book did you buy i tohught Harry Potter had no picture
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]
I actually have to thank you, because now you gave me a very clear image on Tonks. I acually had a hard time picturing her in my head, but thanks for clearing that up for me. BTW, I absoloutely love your avater... I am a huge Harry Potter fan, and i'm actually suffering because I'm holding off on seeing anything about the new movie until it's advertised in the theaters or on TV. I want it to be a complete surprise. lol
Er... I like it! There are some parts that aren't colored in when they should be, but otherwise, nice.
I like the faces better though.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.
"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach
That's amazing. Like I told you. I absolutely love it. Yoo ah sooch a great artiste.
Siempre, siempre: jardin de mi agonia, tu cuerpo fugitivo para siempre, la sangre de tus venas en mi boca, tu boca ya sin luz para mi muerte. -From 'Del amor imprevisto', Federico Garcia Lorca
Very nice! I always imagined Tonks with long pink hair tied in a ponytail but now I see her differently. I'm not a Harry Potter fan but this is good stuff.
In all the time we have
There is never enough time
To show what is in our heart.
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root
and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky
of a tree called life; which grows higher than the soul can home
or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart
(i carry it in my heart) — e.e. cummings