Some pics :)

19 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5339
Reviews 57
I love the first picture, but i also like the other too. :D :D :D
Charlie Bucket: You can eat the grass?
Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even *I'm* eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 368
Reviews 456
I love your pictures :) They are so good. I don't really have a review, but I just want to say keep up with the good work :)

Have a great day
tiffany
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1474
Reviews 7
I love your pics!
"I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course...




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7923
Reviews 48
Thank You again for all the advice! I have never gotten this many comments :)

A. S.



Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind