Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Creativity Corner
Art & Photography
Tree
17 posts
1
,
2
talkingbird
Gender
Points
992
Reviews
35
Sat May 01, 2010 2:03 am
talkingbird
says...
·
Sat May 01, 2010 2:03 am
It's true, it does look like a giant blob of trees, but I like that. It's very indie rock artish, and kind of adorable for some reason.
"I am still so naive;
I know pretty much what I like and dislike;
But please, don't ask me who I am. A passionate, fragmentary girl, maybe?
-Sylvia Plath
skutter11
Gender
Points
4933
Reviews
45
Tue May 04, 2010 4:20 pm
skutter11
says...
·
Tue May 04, 2010 4:20 pm
I quite like this image. Very impressionist, I think.
"Madness rides the Star wind"
HP Lovecraft. Ironic, no?
Sign In
Register
Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres