z

Young Writers Society

The Lovers

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:44 pm
Shauni says...

Hi there again! I'm here to present you my recent work : !The Lovers!.

Oh God, this reads so boring art presentation! :P

Note: These AREN'T lovers! I just asked them to be my models for ten minutes and please (like some close friends have told me...) I'm not in love with the guy. :smt099 Hope you like!

P.S. I didn't took these photos with my camera I took them with a friend's of mine and the camera is much better than mine but for some reason some picture are out of focus. I'm really pissed off!
I created a story throw the photos. Can you capture it?:)

Hope you enjoy!

I kind of don't like this but is just here so that you can understand the story. This does not count.

Done! :D

356 Reviews

Reviews: 356
Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:01 pm
*writewatiwant* says...

Ahhhhh! OMG! Gabriel with Marta????
:shock:
Good pictures Rachie! I particularly like the first (he looks just like Luis some years ago), the fifth and sixth. Someone will give you a constructive review one these! *runs off to chat with Marta!*
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:35 pm
Telina says...

OK, as for the story, you can kind of see how it starts off with him alone then he meets her and they fall in love. Pretty basic. Somebody else can expand on that if they want.

1.) I like where he is sitting. Like you said the focus isn't that great, the trees either need to be focused on more so they are clear or you need to just focus on him and make the trees blurred. Looking at the other photographs I think there is different angles you could of taken to show how attractive he is, or maybe it's just how he has his chin angled, anyway that's trivial.

2.) I can't tell what they are doing here, which is kind of a problem, for the story I can see this is how they meet and she is helping him.

3.) This one is good, I like how her hair falls, that person in the background is kind of annoying.
Also it would be nice if his eyes were open. I like his stance though. How his arms are still closed. Also the lighting is amazing just like the last one.

4.) I like how you took this shot above them, but what is she doing? Laughing?

5.) This one is my favorite! It's cute, I like how he's sitting and how they are looking at each other. This would be a good shot to take closer.

6.) This one is great! I like how the backpack is there, and the graffiti on the left.
Also I love how his head is angled, he looks great. As a couple though, they aren't holding hands, he doesn't even have an arm around her. She looks very uncomfortable. If she had her one hand on his knee and the other bracing herself as she looked up to him that would look cuter. The lighting in this one is good, nice and even.

Telina

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:20 am
VampireBloodrace says...

Wow! That's really cool. I like his pose in the first pic. The middle photos are blurry, like you said, which really bothers me, lol :D. The last one is so sweet. I love it. Great picture taking skills!

Note: I am NOT a certified art critique
Friends are life
Music is life
Love is life
Writing is life
Hate is Death

Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind