z

Young Writers Society

Japanese Culture

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:18 pm
Serendipity Blues says...

This was just a silly little photograph that I took for my local Anime club - I had made a quiz and these were the prizes. When I had a further look at the picture, I thought it was pretty groovy.
Attachments
DSC00102.JPG
DSC00102.JPG (703.68 KiB) Viewed 217 times
Fancy a Review?

Moo.

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:47 pm
Tree says...

Um HI could you make it smallr so it is easier to see? Sorry to be so rude but yeah.
REVIEW:
I like it. I like the colours. it is so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so colourful and i luv it.
Actually on the make it smaller thing, dont because now i like it the size it is.
MMMM those strawberry wafer sticks make me look fat... er... hungry. What was I sayinh. ?

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:42 am
Telina says...

I do think it should be smaller, just so we could see it fully.
Other than that I think it's taken from a unique angle, close up and tilted, but cutting off the top.

I was wondering if you had your flash on when you took this photograph?
The light on the strawberry wafer sticks makes it look like it, I think it would of been better without the flash.
Also, I think this picture would look really cool edited, black and white, made to look old.

I LOVE how you can see the reflection in the table, that's my favorite, good colors too.

P.S. I wish I was in your club ha-ha. If you ever do a contest I will be sure to join in.

247 Reviews

Reviews: 247
Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:24 am
Searria H. says...

AAHH! I love Pocky! I especially like the strawberry kind.

I really like this picture. For the simplicity of it, the objects are arranged in such away to make it look more complex, if you know what I mean.

I agree with Telina about the whole black-and-white thing. I also think the colours give to the whole candy-sweets theme. Both ways would be very interesting.

It may be just my computer, but the picture gets pretty dark at the bottom and it's kind of hard for me to make things out. I don't know if you could fix that though...

Anyway. I like the picture. There's something cute about it.

-Sea-
'Let's eat Grandma!' or, 'Let's eat, Grandma!' Punctuation saves lives.

Reviews? You know you want one. :)

*Ribbit*

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:57 pm
Teigue says...

I love all the colors and shapes of the picture. I had to scroll all around the screen to see them all but it was worth it! hahaha, brilliant work. keep it up
C.F.Blessed
Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections.

While I am busy with little things, I am not required to do greater things.
Saint Francis de Sales

200 Reviews

Reviews: 200
Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:07 pm
MidnightVampire says...

I love pocky too! It tastes really good, I agree with Searria too, the strawberry pocky tastes really good. I think the little cat makes the picture look really cute. I have one a little like it..the lighting seemed a little off though.
~MV
I realized that I said I'd be gone for only two weeks...but I was gone for much longer.I hope to stay on this time. :)

198 Reviews

Reviews: 198

Pigeon poop is the best way to solve problems.
— Pompadour