z

Young Writers Society

photographs

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:26 pm
silverSUNLIGHTx says...

These pictures are so very gorgeous! You have serious talent! Nature pictures are my absolute favorite, tres beau.

My favorites are numbers three and five.

I love number three because of the perspective, how you shot it up the tree. And the sunlight through the branches gives it a warmer feel.

Number five is great because of the sky, it's so blue and appealing in contrast to the tree.

Nice job, keep snapping. :]

-jade.
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:21 pm
savetheoceans says...

0_0 Wow! I didn't expect to get all these wonderful reviews about my photographs! Thank you, everyone, so much! It's greatly appreciated, especially since I tend to doubt my ability to capture certain shots. As for all the critiques, and flaws about the above photographs, I definitely see what you mean. Looking back at these photographs, I see where the lighting works, and where it doesn't. I also noticed that some pictures look flat because of it.

Again, Thanks so much! I'll be adding more photographs soon :)
"Destiny is not a matter of change, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."
- William Jennings Bryan

A memorandum isn't written to inform the receiver, but to protect the writer.
— Dean Acheson