z

Young Writers Society

Pictures

1464 Reviews

Reviews: 1464
Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:37 am
Juniper says...

Here are some of my most recent pictures.
Normally I don't approve of my own work, but lately something has made me like them slightly more :D I hope that these aren't too big to view :oops:

I don't like this one much, but im really proud of it, hehe. It's so hard to catch the moon at night. I set my shutter to a really low setting... It took me about 5 tries because my hand wasn't steady enough.

Azealea

Ignore the date stamp on this one please :)
One of my favorite:
Rhododendrons

I know this one isn't great, but there's something in the little kittys' eyes that just makes me say "Awww" every time I look at it.
"I'd steal somebody's purse if I could google it and then download it." -- Firestarter

1464 Reviews

Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:41 am
Juniper says...

Honeysuckle

Roses

Road (Actually my street)

Borage

My little Tigerlilly :)

Rain Kissed Rose

Summer blues
"I'd steal somebody's purse if I could google it and then download it." -- Firestarter

1464 Reviews

Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:45 am
Juniper says...

I know the little bucket in the back is a distraction for this one

My Oreo

Black cats are hard to photograph, but I like this one. To me, it makes him look dominant.

I didn't (and rather don't) like this one too much. I intentionally tilted the camera, but the tilt was a little too straight :P

Chestnut skins

Okay, thats all for now :D. Otherwise, it's going to make my pictures boring :lol:

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:49 am
October Girl says...

I think taking pictures is a great way of expressing yourself and you could become better all in good time, my favorite picture was the last one, I know I know but i loved it and my second favorite was the first one, the moon, oh it was breath taking. Anyways your photograghy is great, could use a little bit of improvement but it's something everyone needs so don't let this get you down and if you need someone for a crit or if you want to show anymore pictures, gladly to help. Good job hope to see more from you.

-Max
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:11 am
Sohini says...

Yay! Awesome cat photos! I find it pretty hard to get my kitties to pose for the camera, but you have absolutle fascinating talent for photographing kitties!!

About the flower photos, for one thing You've posted too many of similar pink flowers and some of them aren't well focused. the Rhodedendrons is a grand shot though!

My favourite would be Tigerlily and summerblues' photos *snuggles*.

the final photo has been taken from a great angle and thumbs up for getting a proper shot of the moon (another thing I've not benn able to do for quite a loong time0

Meowzz

~Sohini.
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.

Reviews: 3
Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:57 pm
imaginationgurl14 says...

These are really good. I wish I could get my dog to pose like your cats! Haha. You could some improvement but overall these were really awesome! I thought the street ones were slightly boring....but my favorites are the sun kissed rose and the summer blues. Your cats are tooo cute!

Great job.
Keep taking pictures and posting them!!
"This is a battle, a war, and the casualties could be your hearts and souls." -Dead Poet's Society.

76 Reviews

Reviews: 76
Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:59 pm
xGraceex says...

I loved "rain kissed rose" where the sunlight shines down, you could see all the colours that you dont usually get to see in pictures from light - and those cats were soooooooooooo cute!!!! aw i just wante stroke them lol
I would love to havea camera as good as yours, because i would LOVE to be a photographer like with nature but so far the camera i have is rubbish! lol but i loved the close up shots of the flowers, they were nice and especially when they had raindrops on them, so sweet
I also loved the street pictures you took, with all them white dustbins (a bit random for me to pint out lol) and the shadows and sunlight was great
great story you did for first kiss - well done again!
SOME WISE WORDS xxx
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder
All true wisdom is found on T-shirts

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:35 pm
Sare Agama says...

Some of the cats look like mine! For instace, the 'summer blues' one looks like my oldest cat, Spike. The 'dominant black cat' looks like her niece, Charm.

I really like the Borage one. That is one awesome photo! :D I also like the one where you tilted the camera. That one was sensational! And the Tiger Lily was.. was.. (is running out of words) fabulous! I tried to take a picture of the moon when there was an eclipse, but they were vey cloudy. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Your monthly Bible quote: "Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are decietful." Proverbs 27:6

146 Reviews

Reviews: 146
Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:59 pm
SeleneForeverDream says...

I love cats soooo much! :D Your photos are wonderful and look very professional. The kittens were my favorite pictures because they are just so innocent and adorable. The cats you took pictures of are very photogenic and cute. The flowers are beautiful and everything together just makes you smile. :)

My favorite cat up there was your Tigerlily and the Axealea, but it was all very beautiful. :)
Got YWS?

You judge others upon their actions, but you judge yourself by your intention.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:58 am
Behind Scene Walls says...

Whoa June those are freaking awesome!!
Regret is the main thing you hate in a society
because you are always regretting the thing that was regretful.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:18 pm
Rosendorn says...

Yip! Normally I comment on every picture, but 1- these are all pretty good and 2- you have about 15 here.

Ones I think could use improvement-

First post, second picture- I think the picture would have been better had the focus been in the foreground.
First post, fifth picture- The cluster of flowers could have stood to be more centered.

Ones I love- Just about everything else! I love love love the kitten in the first post and the titled black and white cat. And the black and white cat laying down. (The titled one looks like a cat I have, the other looks like a cat I used to have)

Amazing job!
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:50 pm
mateeah3 says...

I LOVE THE KITTY LAYING ON THE GROUND! So cute!!!!
"Good" writing is married to "bad" writing: something was created, something was tried.

If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion.
— Noam Chomsky