How you likin' the rain girl?!

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:59 pm
.:Echelon:. says...

You were sorting out the arguements with Jade hehe
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

1464 Reviews

Reviews: 1464
Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:17 pm
Juniper says...

Hey there Echelon! June here =)

Very cute pictures! It looks like you guys were having fun, haha. However, we can't actually count this as photography, you know? Maybe if the background was a little less cluttered (a plain wall makes a perfect backdrop for modeling) and stuff.

Also! The camera makes this look fuzzlely, so it kind of takes away from the cool-ness of the photos.

I'm not trying to sound rude, (forgive me if I do) but this really doesn't belong in Art and photography? Photography is an art, and the photos should be artistic. But thanks for sharing with us! We now know that YWS has completely pretty members on here.

In the future, you can post them in the "Post your pic" thread, or your blog. Either place is fine, and you're welcome to tell people to go look there... I think xD.

=D Thanks for sharing!

June
"I'd steal somebody's purse if I could google it and then download it." -- Firestarter

28 Reviews

Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:10 am

Thanks June, I will get a better camera(one day) and take some more arty pictures then.

Thanks again

~Echelon~

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:02 pm
Raimunda says...

It's not really... art. If you want to do art photography you have to pick an unusual/interesting topic- not saying that you ain't pretty, dear, but you catch my drift. You could photograph someone posing like a famous painting, like Millias' Ophelia, or just you posing as the Mona Lisa, which would work and people would recognize it. I think these are more what you'd puton Facebook? Just ordinary pictures.

Sooorrry if that sounded harsh.
xxx
I just hit my computer
Because it was being slow
I need my daily Smallville fix
And it will not load the video.

28 Reviews

Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:05 pm

No its alright, i kinda got the gist from the comment by June. I will hopefully be getting a good camera so i can take cool photos

For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle