z

Young Writers Society

Jetty - a WIP

Reviews: 3
Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:21 am
jothelioness says...

The mane and tail are full out fail, so if anyone knows of a good tutorial or has tips to share, please do!
A request from someone on a roleplay forum.

I am the kind of girl that can watch any horror movie without getting scared...
but screams like an idiot when the waffle pops out of the toaster....

273 Reviews

Reviews: 273
Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:58 pm
Lost_in_dreamland says...

Aw, no comments? Well, that's a shame. I'm not good at photoshopish stuff so I can't really help. However, I can give some opinions.
I don't think the back leg is right, the one that's out at an angle, it doesn't look right, but I could be wrong. I like the spots of light too and I think the mane and tail are great. I love them, what's wrong with them? Hmm... are the front legs too close together? Because they just seem a bit strange. Then again that could just be me. I really like this, it rocks
~Lostxxx
for what are we without words and stories?

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:16 pm
Antigone Cadmus says...

I've never worked with photo shop, so I don't know how hard or easy it is...

Oh well...

Onto the review!

The horse is pretty :)
You did a good job showing the movement of the tale.

Both of the back legs look weird. The bent one is too small. The other one is much too skinny.

I agree with lost, the front legs are too close together.

-Sakura
Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?
nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
-Catullus, Carmen 85

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:37 am
Behind Scene Walls says...

Okay first of all it's really good. At first I thought you had drawn and colored it and I was like no way haha. There are a few flaws though. The back leg doesn't look right with it up all by it's self. It's lonely haha, What you meed to do is lift up another leg to look like it's not just standing there with it's leg up for no reason. If you did bring another leg up make it look like it's running and not standing there. Put a little more action in it or you know what do you call it?....And for the tail and the mane you may need to swoop it back a little if you know what I mean to make it look like it's running! Well good job PM me for further more.

-Sarah
Regret is the main thing you hate in a society
because you are always regretting the thing that was regretful.

672 Reviews

Reviews: 672
Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:11 am
Squall says...

Hey there.

I quite liked how you designed the horse overall, but it seems a bit out of proportion. The leg at the back looks kind of awkward given the angle it's in. Some of the legs look a bit too thin to actually support the horse well when walking. I also think the neck looks a bit too stiff. That could just be me though.
"To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive."

1464 Reviews

Reviews: 1464
Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:04 am
Juniper says...

Awww! It's cute ^^.

Only thing is, the back leg is a little too flushed with the body. It needs to stand out more, you know? just, maybe outline it against the body and you're great to go.

I like it though! It's purttttyyyy and shiny :D good job!
"I'd steal somebody's purse if I could google it and then download it." -- Firestarter

This report, by its very length, defends itself against the risk of being read.
— Winston Churchill