I'm not sure if you CAN do those with Photobucket. Not that I've tried. But the photo looks pretty good, anyways, so it shouldn't matter whether or not you can do it on Photobucket.
"...I laugh, and laugh, and laugh. Sometimes I can stop laughing before people start edging away and talking about soothing drinks." - Lord Raould of Goldenlake and Malorie's Peak
Amusing imagery, and a great caption for the photo, but since I don't know the character and the situation, I can't really say any more than that. I did laugh. XD
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake
People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear. — John Patrick, The Curious Savage