This is pretty good just looking at it. I would like to see stronger lines, but I always want to see stronger lines. Plus if this was scanned, I bet it would be darker.
I really enjoy the stairs, the rounded and shading is great. I can't really tell what the little details are on this, though, and that kind of irks me. Like, I don't know what's attacking the bridge? But, again, maybe it would be clearer if it were scanned or in person, I don't know. But, in either case, I really would like to be able to see them.
I'm not much of an art critic, but like Via I would like to see more clarity with this. I don't know if it's just the quality of the image or if it's the drawing itself, but the vagueness makes the picture a bit hard to define. Other than that, I like the strong shape of the bridge in the foreground. It might have been better served without the bus in the background, but overall it's pretty good Is there a story that goes with it? It really gets the muse going XD
OK, You drew this? Wow. That's pretty good. I am not much of an art critic ( actually, I'm barely an art critic). Everyone before me took what I had to say.
Great job!
keep continuing on your work. It rocks.
I realized that I said I'd be gone for only two weeks...but I was gone for much longer.I hope to stay on this time.
Wow, thats impresive!
You drew that?
I suck at drawing, so i'm impresed by anyone who has the least ammount of talent.
But I think that is great.
Keep drawing.
Wow. This is really cool, but I have no idea what's going on in it. The flood looks really cool, though. Is is supposed to be a scene from the future or something? Okay, ignore that. I just read a load of sci-fi stuff and now it's all I can think about.
It looks really cool, and the buss is really well done.
yeh, i drew it and made it up, its the old bridge in Ponty where i live. Its supposed to be some kind of neo apocolyptic future, where some kind of meteorite storm had hit the world, and i dunno, i tried to do it like there was somer kind of plant life form in it, thats what the strange plant things are that are growing everywhere.
And btw, i sold this for 25 pounds in an art exhibiton ($50) and i sold summer, my other painting for the same =]
I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it. — soundofmind