24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:10 am
JustLaugh says...

Here ya go
Attachments
Kid Fairy.jpeg
Kid Fairy.jpeg (51.58 KiB) Viewed 465 times
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

124 Reviews

Reviews: 124
Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:42 am
Saphira says...

I don't like it as much as the other fairies but it is still really good. I like the position and the detail on the wings though you still need to look at the proportions. Also the hair doesn't seem to blend with the picture. The clothes are good.
Come to the dark side. We have cookies!

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:24 pm
View Likes
Rydia says...

This one is okay but that branch is way too thin to hold her weight and the outfit is a bit funny. The detail of the wings are nice though not as good as some of your others and I'd suggest moving the right wing down a bit so it's more symmetrical. Other than that, the hat is sweet but you should at least attempt a face. Why not have a look at how various artists do their sketches? See if you can replicate the way they draw faces and then adapt it to suit your own style and the character you're drawing. I'm sure you could manage it. Well good luck,

Heather xx
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:02 pm
JustLaugh says...

Ok, thank you! But i have a question, what hair?
The outfit is that way on purpose, i guess it is weird in a way, but o well.
I don't draw faces, cause i can't yet. Right now i am learning, I want to, and soon will be able to, I hope. Right now my faces make my drawings look stupid, and trust me, they are better without them for now!
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:34 am
Alice says...

Very cool, but may I say that its kind of out of porportion? The chest/body is way too long for a kid.
I just lost the game.

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:36 am
LowKey says...

yeah...
I can't see it. It just says:
Kid Fairy .jpeg
Necropolis SB / Necropolis DT

Once was Dreamer, is now LowKey_Lyesmith.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

Life’s disappointments are harder to take if you don’t know any swear words.
— Bill Watterson