art, maybe

23 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6142
Reviews 32




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6142
Reviews 32




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
I adore their noses!
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6142
Reviews 32




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6142
Reviews 32




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6142
Reviews 32




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6142
Reviews 32




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 225
Reviews 2
I just stumbled across this site very recently, and holy cow :o

This is such impressive art!! I also find faces to be quite difficult to draw, so I usually don't do them :P

The Beatles are my childhood favorites



Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain