My character designs. <33 [2]

1485 posts1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 60
Reviews 3242
Nina’s Mom (from my fanfic “No boys are Jeff”):

Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 60
Reviews 3242
(Knife)

Jeff (from my fanfic “No boys are Jeff”):

Spoiler
Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6142
Reviews 32
gacha life is so fun to use! i really love how every character has an individual style and they all seem so creative! :]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 60
Reviews 3242
@radiogrl Really? Thank you so much!
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 60
Reviews 3242
Alyssa and Laughing Jack (from my fanfic “You will never understand him like I do”):

Image
Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 60
Reviews 3242
Eyeless Jack (mask and no mask) (from my fanfic “You will never understand him like I do”):

Image
Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 60
Reviews 3242
Slenderman (from my fanfic “You will never understand him like I do”):

Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 60
Reviews 3242
Jennifer Check with the blood on her face (from my fanfic “You will never understand him like I do”):

Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 60
Reviews 3242
Alyssa (from my fanfic “Two cursed young girls: Part One [Chapter Nine] [Nina Alexandria Hopkins]”):

Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 60
Reviews 3242
Nina and her little brother, Chris (from my fanfic “Two cursed young girls: Part One [Chapter Nine] [Nina Alexandria Hopkins]”):

Image
Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 60
Reviews 3242
(Blood in second picture)

The first is Alyssa alive and as an eight year old, the second is her as a fourteen year old ghost. Please do not mind how I am not consistent with her hair texture and eye color. She’s from my fanfic “You will never understand him like I do”

Image
Spoiler
Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 60
Reviews 3242
(Blood in second picture)

The first is Kevin alive and the second is him as a ghost. He’s from my fanfic “You will never understand him like I do”:

Image
Spoiler
Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 9629
Reviews 193
I love your designs, creative and bright :D
"i was lonely in a way I imagined the stars to be; observed by everyone yet too far to truly be seen..."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 60
Reviews 3242
@CATSRULETHEWORLD387 thank you!
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 60
Reviews 3242
The first is Jeff and the second is Liu. They are both thirteen years old, twin brothers, and in my fanfic “Eww…people! [Part one]”:

Image
Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.



How odd I can have all this inside me and to you it’s just words.
— David Foster Wallace