Young Writers Society

Ellie’s Arts and Stuffs

210 Reviews

Reviews: 210
Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:28 am
View Likes
EllieMae says...

These are my super duper cool crocs :wink:
”Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forwards (so you might as well do Duolingo ).”

Was ailah2005
Then AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae

210 Reviews

Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:31 am
View Likes
EllieMae says...

So let me give a little info so that this isn't super boring and just a bunch of random photos. Basically I am staying on the Big Island in Hawaii (I fly back home to Utah tomorrow) and the area that we are staying is a big tourist area. There are probably like ten resorts, or even more, just in this area, all along the beach. This photo was take at a neighbouring hotel I went to a few days ago. In the following pictures, you will see more of that place!
”Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forwards (so you might as well do Duolingo ).”

Was ailah2005
Then AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae

210 Reviews

Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:33 am
View Likes
EllieMae says...

Okay, so this bird was right in front of the previous image! Also at the neighbouring resort we visited. It was GORGEOUS- but what was even prettier was this beautiful parrot. I am not sure of the gender. I actually don't know hardly anything about these types of birds. But he/she was so majestic looking! I spent probably 20 minutes just watching them :D

Was ailah2005
Then AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae

210 Reviews

Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:35 am
View Likes
EllieMae says...

Here is another picture of Mr/Ms Parrot! They are cleaning their toes in this one XD

Also! Look how long those tail feathers are!!!

Was ailah2005
Then AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae

210 Reviews

Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:37 am
View Likes
EllieMae says...

Another beautiful view :smt001

Was ailah2005
Then AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae

210 Reviews

Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:41 am
View Likes
EllieMae says...

Sunset! Ok- another story! So, my family travels a lot. Basically I was homeschooled and we just travelled a lot growing up and normally went to Hawaii every year in the spring. The last time we were in this part of the island was in 2014, when I was about 8. We stayed in the same hotel and everything!

Well, there is this really cool restaurant on the beach called the 'Lava Lave Beach Club' that is right in the area we are travelling this week. This photo was taken right on the beach at sunset. I remember coming here when I was eight. It is crazy how time flies, but some things never really change. Its still the same sunset and rocks and same people.

Was ailah2005
Then AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae

210 Reviews

Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:46 am
View Likes
EllieMae says...

Okay so for the sake of staying anonymous, my face is a potato.

This was taken at the same beach xD The view was just beyond gorgeous!

Was ailah2005
Then AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae

Random avatar

Reviews: 52
Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:18 am
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

So pretty! Glad to see you seem to be having fun, too <33

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:46 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

omg potato ellie XDD
those are lovely photos!!! :D the chickens are so cute and your crocs are da hydrogen bomb dot org (i love all the colors and charms haha) =P
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

210 Reviews

Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:12 am
View Likes
EllieMae says...

Thank you @Spearmint and @Ari11 :D

Yes… face reveal… I am actually a potato hahaha!

Mint thank you for saying my crocs are da hydrogen bomb dot org… I feel like that needs to into the quote generator!!!!

Was ailah2005
Then AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae

210 Reviews

Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:34 pm
View Likes
EllieMae says...

Look at these beautiful flowers!

So I am currently in the airport about to fly to Washinton state for a layover and then fly back to Utah- but this trip has been super fun :) I might find a couple of photos that I forgot to post and post those later, but this forum should go back to my usual Duolingo drawings soon xD

Was ailah2005
Then AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae

210 Reviews

Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:47 am
View Likes
EllieMae says...

I finished this in the hospital yesterday :D Vladimir the cat!

Was ailah2005
Then AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae

210 Reviews

Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:00 am
View Likes
EllieMae says...

New art project!! :D

Was ailah2005
Then AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae

210 Reviews

Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:56 am
View Likes
EllieMae says...

Tried painting today :)

Was ailah2005
Then AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae

211 Reviews

Reviews: 211
Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:11 am
View Likes
OrabellaAvenue says...

*GASP* Pretty bird! Those leaves... OoO

Okay how in the world are you so good at so many mediums??!
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."
~Dr. Seuss

Orabella ~ Ora ~ Avenue ~ Aven
She/her

In the winter months, gale storms in Svalbard can reach wind speeds of 130 km/h. Accompanied by or following snowfall, such storms can reduce visibility dramatically, more so in the winter months of the polar night. During these storms, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian