Strange Draws Doggos, Does Weird Stuff Too

3 posts
User avatar
Gender Other
Points 300
Reviews 417
So, if you don't know, I draw dogs and make weird pieces of 'art'. I use art loosely because, well, I have a dumb sense of humor. This is where every weird thing I do goes. Or will go. Here are some examples.

phpBB [media]


phpBB [media]


So, yeah. Shameless plug? Who knows.

"Words say little to the mind compared to space thundering with images and crammed with sounds."

stranger, strangelove, drstrangelove, strange, willard




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 300
Reviews 417
phpBB [media]

"Words say little to the mind compared to space thundering with images and crammed with sounds."

stranger, strangelove, drstrangelove, strange, willard




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 546
Reviews 110
amusing
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.



One by one they went / And, though each laughed as he returned to earth / Their souls were in their eyes.
— Alfred Noyes (Watchers of the Sky)