I am not very sure about your question but I will try to answer it.
You can always use the upload attachment option which you can see if you type a reply using the full reply box. The procedure is just the same as adding the first picture.
Secondly, you can also use an image hosting website like imgbb or imgur. For this you have to upload the pics, copy the links and put each one inside [img]and[/img].
Feel free to ask me if I didn't make it clear or you have any further question.
As a former (and rather excellent) liar herself, Aru knew that, sometimes, speaking the truth felt like wrenching a thorn out of your side. But doing the opposite meant pretending it wasn't there. And that made every single step ache. It was no way to live. — Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality