Started AP Drawing this school year, and I have to do a breadth artwork a week until I get 12 done. Each one explores a certain topic, theme, or principle of art.
Breadth 1: Botanical Spoiler
done in chalk, watercolor, and gouache
smallbotanical.png (146.15 KiB) Viewed 394 times
Breadth 2: Exploring form, color, and light Spoiler
Done entirely in chalk
small messyboard.png (130.9 KiB) Viewed 394 times
Last edited by rhiasofia on Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your head is a living forest full of song birds ~E. E. Cummings
Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe. — Snoink