z

Young Writers Society

The Accidental Run-in 2

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:59 am
monarcas says...

The Accidental Run-in
I had the most exciting night of my entire life. It was my 8th grade Grad night field trip. The field trip took place at Six Flags Magic Mountain. There were only three buses going so space was limited. Only the people with good grades would go to the trip. Grad night was a special day and an honor to participate in it to because this trip was meant for those who worked hard to keep their grades on par to participate. Grad night is also special because only schools were allowed inside the park. Some of the teachers were strict about Grad night because when a student buys a ticket then it was mandatory for the student to show up because they didn’t want to have a student buy a ticket and be a no show because that ticket could have gone to another student so the teachers said “if you are a no show you will be dropped a letter grade”. I wasn’t going to go at first because my friends didn’t have the grades to go but I already bought my ticket so I didn’t want to become a no show.
Grad night came and every bus was all filled up and ready to go. During the ride to the theme park I was silent the whole trip there because none of my friends got to come along. I was a little bit sad but I wouldn’t let this problem ruin my night. So the bus pulled up to the theme park and when we got to the parking lot it was full of only yellow and black colored bananas on wheels. We had to park pretty far because the lot was pretty full. I got off the bus and started walking towards the entrance and I finally made it to the gate and was happy that I am here to part take in this event.
When I entered the park I stopped and looked over my shoulder and It still seemed that I was alone so I didn’t mind being alone so I started walking by myself and started heading to a close roller coaster near the entrance it was called Revolution. After the ride was over I started heading towards these two rides called Water Rapids and Tatsu. I wanted to get on water rapids but that was a big no because the ride needed like 8 people to get on and I was alone plus I would have gotten wet to and I would have to walk around the park alone with wet pants and that wouldn’t look good, if you know what I mean. So Tatsu was the best choice but the line was so big it looked like the DMV line because it moved slowly and it was huge to so I just sat down on a bench. When I was sitting by myself I saw a game booth that I wanted to play it was this basketball game and it was pretty simple just shoot the ball through the hoop and win a basketball right but I suck at basketball each game was only five dollars I had fifty dollars so I gave it a shot. It took me seven shots when I finally got my prize it was the most horrible thing I have ever done because I was left with half my money.
The next ride I was heading to was Batman which was a ride I loved because it had a nice scenery. I like Batman because I like how they tried to make it look like Gotham city. I was getting pretty bored to and the time was running low to because there was only one hour that we could stay in the park, So I got on Batman the ride and after the ride I started heading towards the exit of batman to see the pictures of me on the ride. After I saw the pictures I started to walk and I started dribbling my ball until the ball slipped out of my hands like a bar of soap I was so embarrassed I felt like time was stopping on me and all I saw was the ball rotating in mid air. Then the ball hit the tip of the curb like the edge and started rolling really fast and it hit this girls foot. I was so embarrassed so I walked really slowly to her and I got onto my knees to pick up the ball and I looked up and saw the most beautiful girl I ever seen in my life so I started a conversation with her I started by saying sorry to her about the ball hitting her foot then I stopped to think for a second because this girl looked like the girl I always liked since kinder garden so I decided to tell her “hey you look exactly like this girl I really lo” she interrupts me and she says “David it’s me Wendy” I felt like my heart stopped, my body unable to speak, and my body unable to move like if something traumatizing happened to me. I felt so embarrassed that I didn’t notice her quick enough and I was super shy to because I was about to tell her my true feelings to a girl that I didn’t know that was Wendy because I am like secretly in love with her I call it love from a far. I didn’t want to stay and converse with her more because she was a with a friend and I was alone I didn’t want to give her the impression that I was alone so I told her my friends were calling me so I walked away from her. When I was walking away I was happy that I bumped into her that was the highlight of my night because it was a long time since I saw her when I was walking away I decided to run back and try to look for her and maybe hang with her but I didn’t find her the whole night but I was just glad I got to see her gorgeous face again. It was time to go home. When I was on the bus I told myself this accidental run in with Wendy would be a memory I would always treasure in my mind forever I kept playing this incident over and over in my mind.
This day was a day I will always remember. I don’t believe in luck but this one experience changed everything for me. This run-in even took all my solitude away. I think being the good guy has its rewards and I think I got my reward that day. Everyone in the world has a memory that they will always treasure mine happens to be the day I accidently bumped into a precious friend.( I want to Re-post this once more i know there are a bunch of run on sentences just wondering if anyone wanted to finish this story and make it there own lol and if you take it on re post how you would finish or fix this story to make it better cause i thought this story when i made it was really awesome and can become much more lol im not into reading books but i would love to read a story involving these type of situations or this one for the most part if you have to change the characters). comment me if you are a writer and are willing to use your imagination to make it your own and if you do comment me the story.

Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.
— Bill Nye