z

Young Writers Society

A Bisexual's Opinion On Life

279 Reviews

Reviews: 279
Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:26 pm
MasterGrieves says...

Spoiler! :
I may use this for an upcoming novel- who knows?

There was a door I had to step into. I had to dissect myself with my own knife. I had to cut myself open to let it all out. Cockroaches in my mind, scorpion venom for eyes. This is hardly the outline of a teenager. It isn't a phase. I am not this to be cool and trendy. I am who I am. Born like this? I can only shrug in response to that question. So before you point the finger at me, you should first find out about the person you are about to point at. My story must be known. If you don't like what I think, or you have other ideas on how I shall live my life, I am sorry- I can never change. I am not a faggot. I am human. Just like you. Just like everyone.
The Nation of Ulysses Must Prevail!

If you don't like Mikko, you better friggin' die.

The power of Robert Smith compels you!

Adam + Lisa ♥

When you greet a stranger look at his shoes.
Keep your money in your shoes.

I was 567ajt

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:47 am
AubrielRose says...

I just want you to know that the people who are going to judge you really aren't worth listening to at all, and I know how hard that is to follow, but they really don't matter.
One of my closest friends is bisexual, and there was a certain boy at our school who told him extremely unnecessary and ignorant things and called him every slang word in the book. My friend ignored him, but later bursts into tears. I have never been so angry in my life.
So I guess what I'm saying is I get it, and people won't judge you here. :wink:

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:39 pm
Nyl says...

AJ, ignore them. They aren't worth a second. They just judge, but their judgement doesnt count. What counts is how you look at yourself. You know I love you AJbro, as what you suggested to me once, let it pass through the other ear :) Love you Adambro!
"I'm writing the next big thing, aren't we all are?" Hei

Sometimes poetry is inspired by the conversation entered into by reading other poems.
— John Barton