Young Writers Society

I don't know...

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:20 pm
View Likes
Adriana says...

Spoiler! :
Okay, guys, this is not a story or a poem... Just something that I was thinking, something that is in my mind right know...Something that is happening to me. I don't know even why I posted it here... I am lost my friends, I'm sorry

I know you cry for her every day. I know that you were together for six years, and I know the scar doesn’t heal all of a sudden.
I know she broke your heart and I know you spend hours thinking about her.
But can’t you see she is out there living her life? Don’t you see all she wants is to hurt you, like you are guilty for the time she thinks she lost with you?
If you look at me for a moment you will see my eyes following you all around. You will see how my smile fades when you say her name.
And if you ask me anything, of course I will say the truth, but please, don’t ask if I love you because that’s the one question I can’t answer.
I don’t know if I love you...
I mean, my heart accelerates when I see you, I breathe with some difficulty, my palms start to sweat, my legs start to tremble. It is true I can’t think properly when we are talking… That’s why I say those stupid things that make you laugh.
It is also true that I think about you before I sleep, and I picture our future together. Yes, I have our wedding planned, but that doesn’t mean I love you right?
I love the way you shake your legs when you are anxious, the song of your voice when you sing for me, I love how you are completely unaware of you beauty, of you strength.
I love the messages you send me at midnight, the way you hug me and how it makes your scent stays on me for hours, the way you say “take care” when it is time to say goodbye. I love the way you ask me if everything is alright when we talk in the morning, the way you say I am important to you…
But I don’t know if I love you…
It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose
it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been
missing until it arrives.

"This is calm, and it's doctor!" (My DR. Reid -- Best line ever)

Change isn't inherently good, but you can't stop it, so let's just enjoy the ride. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— TheSilverFox