z

Young Writers Society

What I really deserve

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:08 pm
spy0h says...

What i really deserve 

As a human being, or as a loving person, a person the gives others so much love and care, helping others and making sure they feel comfortable, being the father they never had or the mother they cry In her lab, the shoulder they cry on, the tissue they wipe the tear of their cheeks, the song that helps them forget , or make them think, the doctor that helps them solve their problems , who I got? No one to listen to me, no one that even cares about the problems I have, no one to listen when I have something to say, no one to wipe tears of my face, no one to complain to, to tell how amazing  or how horrid my day was, no one even asks me about my day, I feel like a ghost, no one notices  me, like I doesnt even exist , like am not even there, what Did i do to deserve this?! 
Don't I deserve a better life, better friends who would care or even give a damn ? People who would ask me how my day was? People who help me when in need ? I deserve to be loved in return 
, to be treated with respect and to be noticed .
:)

I cannot separate the aesthetic pleasure of seeing a butterfly and the scientific pleasure of knowing what it is.
— Vladmir Nabokov