z

Young Writers Society

Boxxy Is Love

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:14 pm
Fullmetal13 says...

Hey everyone it's Walter again. Sorry I haven't been keeping with the blog lately. Really I'm just gettin really frustrated at people bein' stupid. I've already expressed my distaste at people who critique this and people who tell me to put it under blogs and literary forums, it's not going to happen. I'm not going to make any changes. Please get over it. It frustrates and pisses me off when people do that. Anyways onto news, I'M ON BREAK!!!!! I'm seriously so happy right now. No school no drama thank you jesus. Jesus brings me to another subject. Christmas. Since when did it become a crime to say 'merry christmas' and put up christmas lights or a tree in a public place? So what? Not everyone celebrates christmas but if someone said 'happy ramedan' or something and put up decorations I wouldn't care. People need to get over it. I personally don't consider myself christian and I side with them because it's retarded that you can't do something like that without the worry of being stupid. Merry Christmas. Sue me. Onto some cool stuff, I'm happy. I had a contest in japanese yesterday where I had to use chopsticks to move m and m's into a cup from a paperplate. I got third place outta my class so I got three volumes of Naruto. 41 42 and 43. I feel lucky because I got the ones where sasuke and Itachi fight and Itachi dies. Yayyyy. Onto the thing about my title, there's this girl named boxxy on youtube. People hate on her because of how random and peppy she is but I think she's adorable and hilarious lol. Btw i'm purpously making my grammar and spelling bad please don't get all up on me about it. I've also been talkin to Jackie more...so there's that. My question of the day is 'Who's your best friend on yws?' or if you don't want to answer that one then 'What do you think about people who say Merry Christmas?' Stay thirsty my friends (<--lol). I'm Walter Fleming and I approve this message.
"To hell with circumstance. I create my own oppurtunities." -Bruce Lee

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:54 pm
Xyra says...

I think that people that say Merry Christmas are nice holiday-y people. Not dumb. And PARAGRAPHS!
XD Have fun with the complainers.
Xy
More Than Words Can Say
Forever Yours
Xyra Pekkala

PS I will love you forever if you review my story Maia (revised version!)
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=92852
I'll review something of yours in return :P

308 Reviews

Reviews: 308
Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:30 am
AlfredSymon says...

There are many people who like to critique stuff, including me. I think that's what art is about: perspective over something unperceived. And I think a second opinion for other writer's really matters and can help a lot. Despite this, I'd like you to bear this in mind: The most important opinion for an artist is his own.

But of course that doesn't mean you should ignore what other's say; they may have a point.

On Christmas, well, I love the Holidays, but I don't like the idea of vacation and extravagance. Jesus was born in a simple way, and I think we should celebrate his Birthday simply too. Happy Christmas, Walter!

Oh yeah, I checked about this Boxxy, and I'm not that fond of her. She's all yours, man!

Peace out,
Al
Need some feed? Then read some! Take a look at today's Squills at In the News.

The Tatterdemalion takes a tattle!

"Stories are like yarn; just hold on to the tip and let the ball roll away"

I wondered why we put villains in our stories when we have plenty of them in real life; then I realized that maybe we wanted stories where the good guy wins.
— nogutsnoglory