z

Young Writers Society

story that i had to write in school

Reviews: 4
Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:42 pm
dsatre says...

I thought it was bad that people were disrespectful to the new health teacher because I thought she was really nice to us today since it was our first day. She was nice so I don’t know why they would do that to her on the first day with her. People should not bully people for fun it is not nice. I hope that there is a bunch of changes this year in behavior. This is going to be a good year with a new principle he is going to make this school better then before.

Communication I am read the book the ghost of popcorn hill by Betty ren wright the genre is fantasy fiction it is about a ghost is in the house that the people live in and one night these boy were trying to sleep they heard a laugh and they thought it each other but it was not. They got a dog and its name is Rosie and they played with the dog when they got home.

Personal development my goal this year is to pass my home work in on time so I am not falling behind and having trouble in high school by not pass my home work in on time.

Reasoning and problem solving I like math because it tells me a lot now I will not have problems in life. It is fun to learn about math.

Functioning independently I am not good when I work by my self it is more hard for me to learn. Because it helps me under stand more about what I am working on.

Random avatar

Reviews: 2
Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:44 pm
Reflex1919 says...

dsatre wrote:I thought it was bad that people were disrespectful to the new health teacher because I thought she was really nice to us today since it was our first day. She was nice so I don’t know why they would do that to her on the first day with her. People should not bully people for fun it is not nice. I hope that there is a bunch of changes this year in behavior. This is going to be a good year with a new principle he is going to make this school better then before.

Communication I am read the book the ghost of popcorn hill by Betty ren wright the genre is fantasy fiction it is about a ghost is in the house that the people live in and one night these boy were trying to sleep they heard a laugh and they thought it each other but it was not. They got a dog and its name is Rosie and they played with the dog when they got home.

Personal development my goal this year is to pass my home work in on time so I am not falling behind, and having trouble in high school by not pass my home work in on time.

Reasoning and problem solving I like math because it tells me a lot now I will not have problems in life. It is fun to learn about math.

Functioning independently I am not good when I work by my self it is more hard for me to learn. Because it helps me under stand more about what I am working on.
just add commas

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:18 am
shiney1 says...

Okay... It is a good try, but I get so confused by the lack of punctuation. Well, let me try and help by putting what I think is missing...

I thought it was bad that people were disrespectful to the new health teacher, because I thought she was really nice to us today, since it was our first day. She was nice, so I don’t know why they would do that to her on the first day with her (kind of redundant). People should not bully people for fun for is not nice. I hope that there are a bunch of changes in behavior this year. This is going to be a good year, and with a new principal(common spelling error :) ) he is going to make this school better then before.

Communication: I am reading the book The Ghost of Popcorn Hill (title)by Betty Ren Wright. The genre is fantasy fiction. It is about a ghost that is in the house that the people live in, and one night these boy were trying to sleep when they heard a laugh. They thought it each other, but it was not. They got a dog, whose name was Rosie, and they played with the dog when they got home.

Personal development: My goal this year is to pass my home work in on time so I am not falling behind and having trouble in high school. by not pass my home work in on time.)redundant)
Reasoning and problem solving: I like math because it tells me a lot. Now I will not have problems in life. It is fun to learn about math.

Functioning independently: I am not good when I work by myselfbecause it is harder for me to learn. It does not helps me under stand more about what I am working on.

I understand what you were saying for the most part, and it is a good entry!
"If you ever have a problem don't say 'Hey God I have a big problem.' Rather 'Hey Problem... I have a big God and it's all going to be okay."

This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes